Are you entitled to personal injury compensation? Personal injury claims encompass a broad variety of non-fault accidents, including accidents on the road, in the workplace and due to medical negligence. Sadly, such incidents are commonplace across the UK, and usually occur when we least expect it. While we all strive to save in the event of an emergency, the truth is, relatively few families are prepared for the type of emergency that results in necessary time off from work, or causes a loved one to become incapable of working entirely.
You may be entitled to compensation if you sustained non-fault injury or illness:
- In a public place: such as within a supermarket, on a public footpath or family attraction.
- At your place of work: due to a slip, trip or fall, compromised safety, or faulty machinery.
- On the road: if you were a pedestrian, cyclist, motorcyclist or car owner.
- Caused by industrial disease: such as that caused by asbestos exposure.
- As a result of medical negligence: including birth injury and cerebral palsy claims.
Personal injury compensation is an entitlement for nearly all victims of non-fault accidents, and with our no win, no fee guarantee, there are no costs associated with making a claim.
Find out how much your claim is worth by visiting our claim calculator, or speaking to one of our personal injury team.
Personal Injury Compensation Experts
In accordance with UK law, non-fault accident victims are generally entitled to make a claim for personal injury where evidence proves, beyond all reasonable doubt, that an accident was caused by a third party. In most cases where road traffic accidents and slips, trips and falls occur, it can be easy to identify the root cause and swiftly seek compensation. There are mitigating circumstances where no win, no fee solicitors may need additional proof in order to identify the person at fault, however, this is usually conducted discreetly with prior permission of the victim. Renowned for their swift and sympathetic approach, our personal injury solicitors take care of the legwork as soon as you make a personal injury claim with us.
If you are unsure whether you are to blame for a road traffic accident or similar case, call us – we may still be able to help!
Trusted Solicitors, Working For You!
Entrusted with the representation of clients nationwide for a great many years, our personal injury solicitors are among the UK’s most trusted sources for free accident claim advice and guidance. Our panel consists of a broad range of accident injury solicitors, each with a unique specialism in personal injury law.We assist a diverse client base with all aspects of compensation claims, including those arising from medical negligence, hit and run incidents and involving local authorities.
Take advantage of our trusted services, which include:
- An appointed, UK based solicitor for your personal claim.
- The “No Win, No Fee” assurance of no legal fees.
- 100% compensation, with no deductions.
- Free initial consultation and ongoing support – anytime.
- Regular updates and contact regarding claim progress.
For free, no-obligation advice and guidance for your personal injury claim, speak to one of our advisers on the phone number provided above or complete the online form for a quick online response.